- What is Internet acquiring?
- How do the key Internet acquiring participants interact?
- What advantages does an outsourcing solution present?
- What are the advantages of the PaynetEasy outsourcing payment solution ?
- What is PCI DSS securiry standard?
- What currencies do you support?
- What stands for SMS and DMS?
- What does the Reversal transaction initiate?
- What is a Refund?
- How is a Charge back carried out? Will I be able to dispute a Charge back?
- What is the MaxMind service?
- What do you mean by Back Office Support and Ticket Centre?
- What payment methods do you accept?
- Whai is CVV2?
- You mentioned hot billing on your site. What is it?
- What languages does your platform support?
- How long will I have to wait for your decision on my application?
What is Internet acquiring?
Internet (Card Not Present (CNP)) acquiring is the process of collecting, switching and authorizing financial transactions originating from the Internet through a specially designed web-interface. Although it is in many aspects similar to existing Card Present (CP) / physical Point of Sale acquiring channels, Internet acquiring has its own unique benefits and associated risks.
As the use of broadband Internet access becomes more pervasive, more consumers will use the Internet to order products & services online. Internet merchants therefore require the ability to accept credit cards, as well as other financial instruments such as debit cards, in a secure fashion over the Internet.
Internet acquiring is considered to be the most convenient tool for payment over the Internet from both practical and psychological points of view. The pattern is very simple. A person has a credit card with a personal account and uses it for purchasing not only in physical shops, but also in online points of sale.
Internet acquiring is a cost-effective and robust way to process payment card transactions received from customers in real time in electronic commerce.
How do the key Internet acquiring participants interact?
The following scheme of cooperation between the main Internet acquiring participants envisages the provision of transaction security by an independent organization – the company of PaynetEasy. In this case PaynetEasy assumes part of fraud risks.
The scheme of interaction of the key Internet acquiring participants – the Online Store, the Bank, the Client, PaynetEasy, and the Payment System (Visa, Mastercard, etc.) is as follows:
- The Client makes an order, submits data and selects a form of payment on a secure page of PaynetEasy which is automatically redirected to from the Online Store website. PaynetEasy verifies the characteristics and status of the Store, the Client and their compliance with the requirements and restrictions of the system.
- PaynetEasy submits to the Acquiring Bank a payment transaction authorization request to perform calculations.
- The Acquiring Bank sends in a clearing file to a relevant Payment System.
- The Payment System refers to the processing center of the Client’s Card-issuing Bank.
- The Card-issuing Bank authenticates the Client’s payment transaction data. The Card-issuing Bank confirms or refuses payment authorization.
- The Payment System informs of positive or negative authorization request transmission.
- The Acquiring Bank transfers money to the Store account or denies to reimburse the transactions performed.
- PaynetEasy informs the Store of the Bank`s reimbursement or refusal to compensate the order.
- The Store effects the sale or cancels the order.
What advantages does an outsourcing solution present?
means seeing resources outside of an organizational structure, usually to save money and/or exploit the skills of another entity.
Typically used in terms of the business world, outsourcing often entails an enterprise using another company, such as a consultancy or application service provider, to provide a service that the enterprise can provide for itself, yet it is cheaper to utilize a third-party`s resources. For example, an enterprise might outsource its IT management because it is cheaper to contract a third-party to do so than it would be to build its own in-house IT management team.
- Cost saving
The lowering of the overall cost of the service to the business.
- Focus on Core Business
Resources (for example investment, people, infrastructure) are focused on developing the core business. For example, often organizations outsource their IT support to specialised IT services companies.
- Improve quality
Achieve a steep change in quality through contracting out the service with a new service level agreement.
Access to intellectual property and wider experience and knowledge.
- Operational expertise
Access to operational best practice that would be too difficult or time consuming to develop in-house.
Services will be provided to a legally binding contract. This is not the case with internal services.
- Access to talent
Access to a larger talent pool and a sustainable source of skills, in particular in science and engineering.
- Enhance capacity for innovation
Companies increasingly use external knowledge service providers to supplement limited in-house capacity for product innovation.
- Reduce time to market
The development or production of a product is accelerated through the additional capability brought by the supplier.
- Risk management
- Creating leisure time
What are the advantages of the PaynetEasy outsourcing payment solution ?
Every online business needs reliable and flexible payment solutions.
PaynetEasy is your competitive advantage in Internet acquiring
The outsourcing payment solution of PaynetEasy is designed for any kind of business that requires the option of payment processing.
Saying outsourcing we mean a long-term partnership and the multifold efficiency growth of your non-core business processes. First of all, it saves your time and resources permitting to focus on the core activities of your company.
You need powerful and flexible tools for your business and wish to adapt to any payment system?
PaynetEasy allows to optimally adjust your business to current market conditions, expand the acceptable payment means, and optimize traffic flows. PaynetEasy can connect you to a variety of payment systems and provides a simple interface for customer service. PaynetEasy performs all operations on Internet payments adapting to necessary conditions.
PaynetEasy is totally reliable and secure, in compliance with the international PCI DSS security standard.
We are proud to offer powerful fraud protection tools.
PaynetEasy is more than a software product.
PaynetEasy is an integrated system approach, a unique set of turnkey system solutions in IT payment outsourcing.
PaynetEasy support options:
- Addition of other payment systems;
- Development of extensions;
- Technical support;
- Technical problem solution;
- Improvement of existing tools;
- Security control.
Our key services:
- Real time transaction processing
- Real time report generation
- Cashflow distribution
- Risk management and fraud control
- Flexible tariffing management
- Real time client’s account administration
Our company undertakes all the functions of the Customer’s IT departments which include:
- Training of users
Project planning and development:
- Subject matter examination
- Analysis of business processes
- System architecture optimization
- Development of requirements specifications
- Systematic audit
- Software upgrade
- Technical support
- Follow-up of new needs and requirements
- Software modification
This gives you a variety of significant advantages. PaynetEasy can:
- Expand your tools through a quick integration of additional payment networks when needed;
- Flexibly adjust tariffs, both general and individual for each client;
- Provide a turnkey solution that does not require time and human resources;
- Significantly reduce financial costs of building and maintaining the functionality of the IT billing system;
- Reduce the time of implementation by means of scalability of the system and a flexible approach to adaptation.
- Minimize IT risks through the use of solutions proved reliable.
- Make costs transparent and reasonable without unforeseen expenses on the development and support of the payment system;
- Ensure quality maintenance of the software-hardware system by highly skilled specialists who know the system inside out.
Appreciate PaynetEasy at its true value – apply now!
What is PCI DSS securiry standard?
Card schemes – such as MasterCard and Visa – need to make sure merchants have protection in place to deter hackers and criminals. Cardholder data is a tempting target for fraudsters – and there’s been a series of recent high-profile security breaches around the world.
The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) is a set of comprehensive requirements for enhancing payment account data security. The founding members of the PCI Security Standards Council; American Express, Discover Financial Services, JCB International, MasterCard Worldwide and Visa International, developed the standard to help facilitate the broad adoption of consistent data security measures on a global basis.
Put simply, PCI DSS is about preventing card payment information held by merchants, or their third parties, from being used fraudulently and all the consequential financial and reputation losses associated with this.
What currencies do you support?
At the moment it is USD and Euro. But we are working for our clients and we are open to changes here.
What stands for SMS and DMS?
SMS is Single Message System and DMS is Dual Message System. These are two ways of carrying out the SALE transaction.
The SMS sale transaction withdraws money from the client`s account in ONE operation. DMS is divided into TWO stages: Preauth and Capture. Carrying out the DMS sale transaction the Merchant initiates the Preauth operation first which blocks the given sum in the client`s account. The money is actually withdrawn through the Capture transaction. If Capture is not conducted within a specified time since Preauth (usually within 7-28 days), the client`s money is automatically released.
What does the Reversal transaction initiate?
The Reversal transaction returns money to the client after the Sale (or Capture) transaction.
What is a Refund?
This type of transaction returns money directly from the account in the acquiring bank to the client.
How is a Charge back carried out? Will I be able to dispute a Charge back?
A Charge back is a charge a credit card merchant pays to a customer after the customer successfully disputes an item on his or her credit card statement.
Customers dispute charges to their credit card usually when goods or services are not delivered within the specified time frame, goods received are damaged, or the purchase was not authorized by the credit card holder.
Charge backs also occur due to fraudulent activity on the card (real or perceived), or from other authorization issues.
A Charge back is usually initiated by the card issuer as requested by the cardholder. It may also be requested by the merchant.
The Client refers to the Emitting bank and demands to reimburse a particular order. This demand is then directed to the Acquiring bank and then to the Manager (a company that provides merchants with online payment processing services using Payneteasy. It can be banks or resellers that have concluded agreements with an acquiring bank on financial operations). If the Manager confirms that the charge back is possible, the Emitting bank withdraws the money from the Merchant`s account. The Manager conducts the charge back operation to reflect it in the Payneteasy system which withdraws the chargeback amount from the Merchant`s profit and charges a commission in accordance with the tariffs.
Our aim is to minimize the mere possibility of these demands.
The Merchant can only dispute a charge back if they can provide a convincing proof that the goods (items, products, services, etc.) have been delivered in proper quality and only within 3 days of the charge back notice delivered.
What is the MaxMind service?
Founded in 2002, MaxMind is an industry-leading provider of geolocation and online fraud detection tools.
MaxMind provides its geolocation technology through the GeoIP brand. By accurately pinpointing in real-time the location of Internet customers and visitors by country, geographic region, and the granular detail of city, MaxMind provides online businesses a valuable marketing tool as well as the ability to customize their websites to better serve clients. There are currently more than 2,000 clients using GeoIP.
MaxMind`s industry-leading minFraud service is aimed at helping merchants prevent fraud from online card not present transactions. Through its comprehensive fraud screening system, merchants can accurately detect and automatically flag attempted fraud from card not present transactions. We screen over 200 million e-commerce transactions a year. Currently, more than 6,000 e-commerce businesses benefit from the minFraud service through our client and partner networks.
What do you mean by Back Office Support and Ticket Centre?
Back office is administration and support personnel in a financial services company. They carry out functions like settlements, clearances, record maintenance, regulatory compliance, and accounting.
If you have a question or a problem concerning exploitation of Payneteasy please feel free to contact out support team (see all the contact information in the Contacts part). If you can`t phone us or e-mail, you can send us your question or describe your problem to us in the contact form. Your issue will be collected as a ticket and put on the queue with your personal number and status (in progress/ resolved/closed). As soon as it isd you will get the answer. In the shortest time possible.
What payment methods do you accept?
We support Visa, MasterCard, Diners, Amex, JCB credit and debit cards and some local payment methods (for additional information please contact out client support team).
Whai is CVV2?
CVV2 is a three- or four-digit value printed on the card or signature strip, but not encoded on the magnetic stripe.
- MasterCard, Visa, Diners Club, Discover, and JCB credit and debit cards have a three-digit card security code. The code is not embossed like the card number, and is always the final group of numbers printed on the back signature panel of the card. New North American MasterCard and Visa cards feature the code in a separate panel to the right of the signature strip. This has been done to prevent overwriting of the numbers by signing the card. The codes have different names:
"CVC2" (card validation code) MasterCard,
"CVV2" (card verification value) Visa,
"CID" (card identification number) Discover.
- American Express cards have a four-digit code printed on the front side of the card above the number. It is printed flat, not embossed like the card number. This code is called:
"CID" or "unique card code"
You mentioned hot billing on your site. What is it?
The hot billing function allows to bill the client before the deadline agreed upon, for example, right after the service is delivered. The payment may also embrace a shorter period of time than earlier agreed on, or upon the client`s request.
You can easily combine this solution with a regular payment scheme.
What languages does your platform support?
English, Chinese, France and Russian at the moment. But we are working for our clients that`s why we are open to changes here.
How long will I have to wait for your decision on my application?
Upon receipt of your application we will have to thoroughly verify all your data in order not to put at risk the further functioning of the system. You will get a notice of our decision within two (2) business days since our specialists have received your application. We are grateful for your understanding.
If you haven`t found the question and the answer you are interested in, please don`t hesitate to contact our support team (see all the contacts in the Contacts section).